They believed they lived at the edge of the world.
- When did the underground people come above ground?
- What happened to a person, if they moved a rock or stone?
- What do the people on the island call the underground people?
- Why do people have elderberry trees growing next to the house?
- What happens if someone cuts an elderberry tree down?
What did the people of the island believe?
Where is the island located?
Comprehension I -
Click the answer you think is correct in the following activity to see how
much of the text you have understood.
to the Forest
Bank| ActivityBank |Next